CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

My last day of FREEDOM

I prayed and prayed and asked God to guide me and for him to put me where he wanted me. Last Sunday Bro. Jimmy was preaching and he said "You are not at work for a job. You are at work because God purposely placed you there." That spoke directly to me. For those of you that know me you know that I have been trying to get a job for about 5 months and I have been trying to get on at NMMC for 3 1/2 months. I was so disappointed because it was taking so long to get a job. Opportunities would come and go and still no interview and no job. For those that know me you know patience is not one of my virtures. Well God had a plan and he was teaching me patience. He placed me in my new job for a purpose.

Today is my last day of freedom. Monday I start my new job at NMMC in the Business Office. I am sad, but also excited. I love my kids and have been home with them for 10 years. On the other hand it will be so nice to have conversations with adults. The paycheck won't be bad either! Since the economy has gone to pot we need the extra money.

Yes, I will still homeschool the girls. They will do most of their school work during the day and I will help them with the rest at night. They will also do chores and have supper cooked when we get home from work.

2 comments:

Roan

It sounds like you have everything all figured out! You can use Connie's Blog for recipes for your girls.
Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Anita

BUSY!! I hope everything works out for you and that your girls manage their time wisely. Sounds like some good training for them. My sister and I always had dinner ready when my mom came home from work. She was a single mom and worked two jobs, so had to eat quickly between jobs.