CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Music for my MP3 Player

I got an MP3 player a couple years ago for Christmas and I have never used it. I decided I need it when I am walking to give me some pep in my step. I have had the best time looking for 80's songs to put on it. I can't believe that I download my first song from Amazon today!

Here is what I downloaded to put on my MP3:

Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
You're the Inspiration - Chicago
Nothing is Going To Stop Us Now - Starship
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina
Get Down Tonight - KC and the Sunshine Band
Celebration - Kool & the Gang
Get Down on It - Kool & the Gang
Born to Run - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Little Red Corvette - Prince
Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor

Now I just need Nick to load them on my MP3!

0 comments: